Effective Date: December 1st, 2020
Thank you for visiting us at www.affinityimmno.com
AffinityImmuno Inc. operates the website https://www.affinityimmuno.com/ (the “Website”) to offer products for purchase such as antibodies and ELISAs (“Services or Products”). You can find a complete list of the Products we are currently offering here. The Products that we offer may be changed at any time, without notice, in our sole discretion.
You must be of majority age to use the Website or purchase our Products. In Canada and the United States, majority age is normally 18 years of age or older.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OF THE PRODUCTS OFFERED ON OUR WEBSITE ARE TO BE USED FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE INDICATED ON THE WEBSITE OR THE PRODUCT. BEFORE YOU PURCHASE ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS YOU MUST READ THE CORRESPONDING PRODUCT MANUAL. YOU ALSO AGREE TO USE THE PRODUCT ONLY AS DIRECTED BY THE MANUAL AND, IN PARTICULAR BUT WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS SET OUT IN THE PRODUCT MANUAL.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT ALL OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OUR WEBSITE AND VIA OUR PRODUCTS IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ONLINE COMMUNICATIONS & PROHIBITED CONDUCT
- We make our Products available to you by using the Website as well as other online platforms and electronic communications such as email. By using our Website and providing your email information, you may also receive promotional offers and materials. You may disable such notifications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in our emails.
- We reserve the right to refuse any request for our Products. We also have the discretion to limit or cancel completed purchases, if we believe it is appropriate to do so. For example, we may cancel or refuse Services where there is any action that:
- appears to be illegal, fraudulent, or in any way inappropriate;
- is being made by a minor;
- contains multiple requests that are placed by the same person, credit card, or correspond to the same billing and/or shipping address;
- appears to be related to “bots” or other mass-related online requests; or
- includes any inaccurate, misleading or incomplete information.
- If we terminate or cancel a completed purchase for any of these reasons, we will attempt to notify you but you will not be entitled to a refund for past purchases of our Products.
- When you use our Website, or contact us from any computer or device, you are communicating with us electronically. We may also communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, or by posting notices and messages on the Website. You consent to receive these communications electronically. You agree that all communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
RETURN AND REFUND
- Sale of all Products is final; however, if your order is received damaged or has quality issues, your order may be eligible for replacement, so long as you follow the steps outlined below.
- Any returns due to damage or quality concerns must be initiated within 7 calendar days of receipt of the purchased product. To initiate a return, you must contact us with your return request by email at email@example.com
- We may, in our sole discretion, waive the requirement to return the purchased product.
- If we do not waive the requirement to return the purchased product, we will provide you with a return authorization number. In order to return the purchased product, you must write the return authorization number on the return label included with your shipment, affix the return label to the package, and arrange for the package to be mailed to the address indicated on the return label.
- The Product must be returned in the condition received and accompanied by the invoice sent with the Product (or received electronically).
- The replacement of a Product related to damage or quality issues is at our sole discretion. Upon receipt of the returned Product, we will fully examine the Product received and notify you via e-mail as to whether we will issue you a replacement. We will endeavour to do this within 10 business days of our receipt of the returned Product.
- We will make best efforts to offer replacement Products at no cost to the user; however, in the case of shipments outside of Canada and the United States of America, shipping charges may be applied.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- All content included on the Website, or made available through the Website, is our intellectual property or the property of our distributors and is protected by applicable copyright, trademark, industrial design, and other intellectual property laws. This protected content includes, but is not limited to, manuals, text content, photographs, images, designs, logos, and any selection, arrangement, or enhancement of such content. The compilation, selection, and choice of all content which we provide on our Website, or make available through our Website and Products, is also exclusively our intellectual property.
- Graphics, logos, designs, service names, trade names, trademarks, webpage layouts, webpage arrangements, and the overall look and feel of our Website are trademarks and trade dress owned by us. These trademarks and trade dress may not be used in association with any product or service that is not offered by us and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among clients, or in any manner that disparages or discredits our brand, reputation and goodwill. Other trademarks not owned by us may appear on the Website and if so, they are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or sponsored by us.
THIRD PARTY LINKS and SITES
- Our Website may contain links to external websites, payment platforms, social media platforms, or other online sites that do not belong to us. You agree that your use of such third-party sites is governed exclusively by the policies, terms and conditions of those third-party sites such as PayPal.
- You agree that we are not liable for any harm, injury, damage, or loss caused by your access and use of such third-party tools and sites. It is your responsibility to carefully review the policies, terms and conditions of third-party sites prior to any interaction with them. Any issues, questions or concerns arising out of your use of third-party sites should be directed to the third party.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES and LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Website and Products are provided to you “as is” and “as available”, and on no other basis.
- We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Website, the effectiveness of the Products, or the accuracy of information, content, materials or products made available through the Website. You expressly agree that your use of the Website and our Products is completely voluntary and at your sole risk.
- WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY QUALITY, WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. We will not be liable for any damages or losses of any kind arising from the use of the Website or our Products, including, for example, any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
- Some places may not allow for limitations or exclusions on certain types of damages or warranties. If the laws of those places apply to you, some of the above limitations or exclusions might not apply to you, and you might have additional rights. In any event, we will rely on the maximum limitation or exclusion available in those places.
- While we will use reasonable efforts to include current and accurate information on our Website, we make no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. You expressly agree that your use of the Website and our Products is completely voluntary and at your sole risk.
- We assume no responsibility and will not be held liable for any damages to your computer equipment or other property in relation to your access of our Website.
- Our Website may provide links to other websites. However, we have no responsibility for the content of the other websites. We assume no responsibility and will not be held liable for any damages or injury in relation to your accessing other websites through our Website.
IINDEMNIFICATION AND RELEASE
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any claims, demands, losses, liabilities, or costs arising from:
- your access to and use of the Website;
- your violation of any third-party rights including any intellectual property, privacy, or security right.
- Your obligation of indemnification survives any termination of the Terms or Use.
Disputes, CLAIMS AND APPLICABLE LAW
- You agree that your use of the Website and all of the communications and transactions associated with the Website shall be deemed to occur in the Province of Prince Edward Island, Canada.
- You agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Province of Prince Edward Island. Any proceeding arising from your use of the Website may only be commenced in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. You agree not to object to the location of this venue for any reason. You agree that any proceeding may only be commenced individually and not part of any group or class.
- Any and all claims, judgments, or awards shall be limited to the actual fees paid by you for the Products. You hereby waive the right to claim any punitive, consequential, or indirect damages of any kind. Notice of any proceeding in the Province of Prince Edward Island, Canada shall be sent to you by email or your last-used mailing address.
CHANGES TO WEBSITE & Products
- We reserve the right to change the contents of this Website at any time and at our own discretion. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor the Website for any changes.
- We reserve the right to add to, amend, or discontinue any of the Products. We also reserve the right to alter or increase the pricing of our Products, as well as making limited offers or promotions in relation to our Products.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any consequences arising out of the pricing or promotion of our Products or any changes, suspension, or discontinuance of our Products.
TERM AND TERMINATION
- You may stop visiting the Website at any time. As long as you have already paid for your past purchases of our Products, you may choose not to purchase subsequent Products.
- Independent Contractors. Your use of the Website or our Products is not intended and shall not be deemed to create any agency, representation, joint venture, partnership, or similar legal relationship between us.