Effective Date: December 1st, 2020
ABOUT THIS POLICY
AffinityImmuno Inc. (hereinafter “us“, “we“, “our” or “our company”) operates the website https://affinityimmuno.com (the “Website“) which offer products for purchase such as antibodies and elisas (the “Products” or “Services”).
WHAT CONSTITUTES PERSONAL INFORMATION
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND USE
Client Personal Information
We may collect your Personal Information directly from you when you access our Website or use our Website in order to interact with you and improve your experience with our Website and our Products. For example, we may collect Personal Information to perform the following activities:
- to deliver Products and monitor their quality;
- to receive payments for Products delivered;
- to understand the needs and preferences of Clients and respond to their requests;
- to conduct research and statistical analysis regarding our Product offerings and/or Client profiles;
- to communicate with Clients in respect of actual and potential Products and related products;
- to comply with audit, accounting and legal requirements;
- to engage in due diligence and carry out business transactions that may involve the purchase, sale or transfer of Personal Information, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation, financing or disposal of our company; and
- any other purposes for which we have consent in accordance with applicable laws.
Client Non-Personal Information
We may collect non-identifiable information that your browser sends to us whenever you visit our website (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may also collect “Cookies” when you use our website. Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. We may send Cookies to your browser from our website which may be stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow us to recognize your computer if you visit our website in the future. You may be able to instruct your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, we recommend that you share Cookies with us because it may improve your experience on our website.
Payment Information to Third Parties
We may employ third party organizations to provide certain services on our behalf or to perform services or assist us in analyzing how our website and products are being used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform the tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your Personal Information for any other purpose. For example, we use third party service-providers to facilitate financial transactions on our behalf.
CONSENT AND HOW TO WITHDRAW
If you choose to provide Personal Information to us via our Website then we will assume that you consent to us using and sharing your Personal Information, as permitted by law, for reasonable purposes associated to our Products. We may also specifically seek your consent to collect, use and share your Personal Information, in particular instances and to the extent required by law. You can withdraw your consent at any time by using your account settings (if applicable) or by contacting us at email@example.com.
HOW INFORMATION IS SHARED OR DISCLOSED
We do not share or disclose your Personal Information except in these limited circumstances:
- To facilitate our services: We give a limited amount of information, only as necessary, to our suppliers and agents; for example, our distributors, who provide goods and services to you, through us. These suppliers and agents may be located in Canada or other jurisdictions or countries and may disclose information in response to valid demands or requests from governments, regulators, courts and law enforcement authorities in those jurisdictions or countries.
- When required to do so by law: We may disclose information about you to comply with a law, judicial process, or governmental request; to assert legal rights or defend against legal claims or legal demands.
- To protect us: We may disclose information about you to prevent, detect, or investigate illegal activity, crime, fraud, abuse, violations of our terms, or threats to the security of our Products or the physical safety of any person.
- Business Transfer: If we are involved in a business transaction such as a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, we may share your information to a new entity or as otherwise required by law.
- When we have your express consent: You may authorize us to share your information with other third parties. We will not be liable for any losses or damages due to breach of privacy by any third party, in respect of information agreed to or directed to be shared with a third party.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We may also use service providers or partners across the globe and it is always possible that, despite our safeguards, your Personal Information may be accessible to law enforcement, government bodies, or national security authorities of other jurisdictions.
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS AND DATA TRANSFERS
HOW TO CONTACT US